The Jungian Center for the Spiritual Sciences is a new kind of educational organization based around the implications of the philosophy and psychology of the Swiss psychiatrist Carl Gustav Jung.
Based in Waterbury, Vermont the Jungian Center runs a variety of personal development programs designed for a diverse range of interests, personalities and life paths.
This site is the hub, the portal for the Center where you can:
- Find out about the center, what it does, how it works and who is who.
- Access and comment on a large collection of essays; blogs on all things Jungian and more.
- Find out about courses on offer and sign up for them.
- Get news updates about activities and people who are part of the center.
- Download our catalog.
- Download our Upcoming Courses for Fall 2019.
- Lessons from the Covid-19 Pandemic: Jung and the Coronavirus March 29, 2020
- Jung on Self-Partnering February 24, 2020
- In Defense of Jung January 29, 2020
- Jung’s Deathbed Vision and Our Future December 29, 2019
- The Value of History November 28, 2019
Hi folks, Nirmala Nair, a global environmental activist, will give a presentation on her recent work, including her work in. Bhutan, this coming Saturday, Sept. 22nd, at 7PM, at the Center. Please RSVP if you plan to attend, as space is limited. Many thanks! Sue