The Jungian Center for the Spiritual Sciences is a new kind of educational organization based around the implications of the philosophy and psychology of the Swiss psychiatrist Carl Gustav Jung.
Based in Waterbury, Vermont the Jungian Center runs a variety of personal development programs designed for a diverse range of interests, personalities and life paths.
This site is the hub, the portal for the Center where you can:
- Find out about the center, what it does, how it works and who is who.
- Access and comment on a large collection of essays; blogs on all things Jungian and more.
- Find out about courses on offer and sign up for them.
- Get news updates about activities and people who are part of the center.
- Download our catalog.
- Download our Upcoming Courses for Fall 2019.
- Jane Wheelwright and Carl Jung July 31, 2022
- Jane Wheelwright, Jungian Analyst and Analysand June 29, 2022
- Carl Jung and George Land on What’s Really Going On May 30, 2022
- Jung on Finding Meaning in Life April 29, 2022
- Jung on the Immortality of the Soul March 29, 2022
If you liked the last 5 essays, you’ll enjoy our latest book!