The Jungian Center for the Spiritual Sciences is a new kind of educational organization based around the implications of the philosophy and psychology of the Swiss psychiatrist Carl Gustav Jung.
Based in Waterbury, Vermont the Jungian Center runs a variety of personal development programs designed for a diverse range of interests, personalities and life paths.
This site is the hub, the portal for the Center where you can:
- Find out about the center, what it does, how it works and who is who.
- Access and comment on a large collection of essays; blogs on all things Jungian and more.
- Find out about courses on offer and sign up for them.
- Get news updates about activities and people who are part of the center.
- Download our catalog.
- Download our Upcoming Courses for Fall 2019.
- How to Anticipate and Watch for the Unifying Symbol June 29, 2020
- Jung on Having Hope for the Future May 28, 2020
- Jung on Leadership April 29, 2020
- Lessons from the Covid-19 Pandemic: Jung and the Coronavirus March 29, 2020
- Jung on Self-Partnering February 24, 2020
Welcome the Darkness, Give Thanks to the Light: Celtic Music, Poetry and Story in Praise of the Natural World concert 11/15, 7PM, $25 workshop 11/16, 10AM-4PM All Souls Interfaith Gathering, Shelburne full information at https://conta.cc/2JQcF6M