- Discussion of homework
- How to make aging a positive experience
- Some tasks of old age
- Discussion of Wheelwright articles
- Discussion of the Corbett article
- Finish Jane on Aging; do the exercises “Doing a Life Review” and “What does your life mean?”
Discussion of the Corbett article:
- What happens to those who deprecate the idea of old age?
- What is one cause of neurosis, according to Jung?
- According to the dream that Corbett quotes what is important for an old person to do?
- What is the “androgyne”?
- What is necessary for the creation of consciousness?
- What is the role of love in aging?
- What does Corbett think might be a cause of severe dementia?
- What does it mean to connect with our inner child?
- What’s the difference between the Self in the baby and the Self in the older person?
- What does it mean to renew life?
- What makes Corbett feel that old age has “enormous responsibility”?
What do you make of Corbett’s statement:” … consciousness is synonymous with incarnation—the more we have of it, the more we realize our divinity.”
*To print these documents, click the links to download and open the files once finished. Go to File -> Print