The Jungian Center for the Spiritual Sciences is a new kind of educational organization based around the implications of the philosophy and psychology of the Swiss psychiatrist Carl Gustav Jung.
Based in Waterbury, Vermont the Jungian Center runs a variety of personal development programs designed for a diverse range of interests, personalities and life paths.
This site is the hub, the portal for the Center where you can:
- Find out about the center, what it does, how it works and who is who.
- Access and comment on a large collection of essays; blogs on all things Jungian and more.
- Find out about courses on offer and sign up for them.
- Get news updates about activities and people who are part of the center.
- Download our catalog.
- Download our Upcoming Courses for Fall 2019.
- Jung on So-Called Lucid Dreaming February 27, 2023
- Jung on Dreams–Part II January 31, 2023
- Jung on Dreams: Part I December 30, 2022
- Jung on Myths and Mythologems November 29, 2022
- The Importance of Women and the Law of the Retarding Lead October 30, 2022
Upcoming Winter term 2020 Courses
Upcoming Courses for Winter Term 2020 Astrology II, Saturdays, 1/4,11,18,25th; 2-4PM (snow day, 2/1, 2PM); 55 Clover Lane, Waterbury; $60; registration required; to register, call Sue (802) 244-7909 This intermediate course considers a variety of topics essential to the practice of general astrology, including transits, progressions, solar returns, synastry and theories of chart comparison, psychological […]