The Jungian Center for the Spiritual Sciences is a new kind of educational organization based around the implications of the philosophy and psychology of the Swiss psychiatrist Carl Gustav Jung.
Based in Waterbury, Vermont the Jungian Center runs a variety of personal development programs designed for a diverse range of interests, personalities and life paths.
This site is the hub, the portal for the Center where you can:
- Find out about the center, what it does, how it works and who is who.
- Access and comment on a large collection of essays; blogs on all things Jungian and more.
- Find out about courses on offer and sign up for them.
- Get news updates about activities and people who are part of the center.
- Download our catalog.
- Download our Upcoming Courses for Fall 2019.
- Karma, Guilt and Reparations:Jung on a Challenge of Our Time July 29, 2020
- How to Anticipate and Watch for the Unifying Symbol June 29, 2020
- Jung on Having Hope for the Future May 28, 2020
- Jung on Leadership April 29, 2020
- Lessons from the Covid-19 Pandemic: Jung and the Coronavirus March 29, 2020
when: Saturday, April 30th, 2016, from 2 to 4PM where: Steele Community Room, Waterbury Municipal Building 28 North Main Street, Waterbury Vermont Free and open to all! Enjoy food, books, meet interesting people!