The Jungian Center for the Spiritual Sciences is a new kind of educational organization based around the implications of the philosophy and psychology of the Swiss psychiatrist Carl Gustav Jung.
Based in Waterbury, Vermont the Jungian Center runs a variety of personal development programs designed for a diverse range of interests, personalities and life paths.
This site is the hub, the portal for the Center where you can:
- Find out about the center, what it does, how it works and who is who.
- Access and comment on a large collection of essays; blogs on all things Jungian and more.
- Find out about courses on offer and sign up for them.
- Get news updates about activities and people who are part of the center.
- Download our catalog.
- Download our Upcoming Courses for Fall 2019.
- Can We Really Assert “Where There’s a Will, There’s a Way?” Jung on the Relation of Ego & Will Power March 26, 2021
- Jung’s Moral Relativism February 27, 2021
- Remember the Nature of Our Time:Jung on Navigating the Transitio January 29, 2021
- Going With the Flow of History December 30, 2020
- Jung and the Cell Phone or Why You Don’t Want to Use a Cell Phone November 28, 2020
In an effort to make the Jungian Center Web site more secure, we have changed the URL: you will notice the new https://–but this means that any bookmarks you used to get to our site now won’t work. Brett, our tech expert, tells me that you will have to clear your cache and cookies, close […]