The Jungian Center for the Spiritual Sciences is a new kind of educational organization based around the implications of the philosophy and psychology of the Swiss psychiatrist Carl Gustav Jung.
Based in Waterbury, Vermont the Jungian Center runs a variety of personal development programs designed for a diverse range of interests, personalities and life paths.
This site is the hub, the portal for the Center where you can:
- Find out about the center, what it does, how it works and who is who.
- Access and comment on a large collection of essays; blogs on all things Jungian and more.
- Find out about courses on offer and sign up for them.
- Get news updates about activities and people who are part of the center.
- Download our catalog.
- Download our Upcoming Courses for Fall 2019.
- Jung on So-Called Lucid Dreaming February 27, 2023
- Jung on Dreams–Part II January 31, 2023
- Jung on Dreams: Part I December 30, 2022
- Jung on Myths and Mythologems November 29, 2022
- The Importance of Women and the Law of the Retarding Lead October 30, 2022
Check out our new book on our store: “Living Alchemy” in 17 chapters
If you liked the last 5 essays, you’ll enjoy our latest book!