The Jungian Center for the Spiritual Sciences is a new kind of educational organization based around the implications of the philosophy and psychology of the Swiss psychiatrist Carl Gustav Jung.
Based in Waterbury, Vermont the Jungian Center runs a variety of personal development programs designed for a diverse range of interests, personalities and life paths.
This site is the hub, the portal for the Center where you can:
- Find out about the center, what it does, how it works and who is who.
- Access and comment on a large collection of essays; blogs on all things Jungian and more.
- Find out about courses on offer and sign up for them.
- Get news updates about activities and people who are part of the center.
- Download our catalog.
- Download our Upcoming Courses for Fall 2019.
- Jung on So-Called Lucid Dreaming February 27, 2023
- Jung on Dreams–Part II January 31, 2023
- Jung on Dreams: Part I December 30, 2022
- Jung on Myths and Mythologems November 29, 2022
- The Importance of Women and the Law of the Retarding Lead October 30, 2022
New Books by Our Faculty
***New Books Just Published by Our Faculty*** Depth Typology: C.G. Jung, Isabel Myers, John Beebe and the Guide Map to Becoming Who We Are, by Mark Hunziker; now available in both paperback and eBook at Amazon.com. Get a current state-of-the-art understanding of personality type in this comprehensive study that doesn’t shy away from the […]