The Jungian Center for the Spiritual Sciences is a new kind of educational organization based around the implications of the philosophy and psychology of the Swiss psychiatrist Carl Gustav Jung.
Based in Waterbury, Vermont the Jungian Center runs a variety of personal development programs designed for a diverse range of interests, personalities and life paths.
This site is the hub, the portal for the Center where you can:
- Find out about the center, what it does, how it works and who is who.
- Access and comment on a large collection of essays; blogs on all things Jungian and more.
- Find out about courses on offer and sign up for them.
- Get news updates about activities and people who are part of the center.
- Download our catalog.
- Download our Upcoming Courses for Fall 2019.
- Living Alchemy: The “Sublimatio” and “Transitio” October 30, 2021
- Living Alchemy: The Calcinatio September 29, 2021
- Jung on Perfection and Completeness August 30, 2021
- Insights from Jung’s Dream Seminar Part II: Methods and Techniques July 30, 2021
- Insights from Jung’s Dream Seminars Part I June 29, 2021
***New Books Just Published by Our Faculty*** Depth Typology: C.G. Jung, Isabel Myers, John Beebe and the Guide Map to Becoming Who We Are, by Mark Hunziker; now available in both paperback and eBook at Amazon.com. Get a current state-of-the-art understanding of personality type in this comprehensive study that doesn’t shy away from the […]