** Needing more detail **
There are a variety of settings that allow users different levels of access to content and site faclilities: These are flexible and can be easily adapted to suit growing operational needs. Currently users can be ssigned to one or more of the following roles:
- Authenticated user. The default role of any registered user with a login account on the site.
- They do not have to fill in a captcha field where it is applied.
- They can sign up for courses and events without having to enter their details every time.
- Trusted. These users can post comments without them needing to be moderated.
- Author. Can post and edit cetrain content – still to be defined.
- Content admin. Can post and edit most content on the site and perfrom some administrative tasks like approve comments, users etc.
- Admin. Can do everything – this grants access to entire site configuration.
email@example.com password: P0tl@tch#!