The Jungian Center for the Spiritual Sciences is a new kind of educational organization based around the implications of the philosophy and psychology of the Swiss psychiatrist Carl Gustav Jung.
Based in Waterbury, Vermont the Jungian Center runs a variety of personal development programs designed for a diverse range of interests, personalities and life paths.
This site is the hub, the portal for the Center where you can:
- Find out about the center, what it does, how it works and who is who.
- Access and comment on a large collection of essays; blogs on all things Jungian and more.
- Find out about courses on offer and sign up for them.
- Get news updates about activities and people who are part of the center.
- Download our catalog.
- Jung on the Instincts and the Religious Impulse November 28, 2018
- November 2018 newsletter October 27, 2018
- Jung on God: Key Features October 27, 2018
- Jung on Surviving Politically Perilous Times September 28, 2018
- Understanding What We’re Dealing With: Jung on the Antichrist Archetype August 30, 2018
Depth Typology: C.G. Jung, Isabel Myers, John Beebe and the Guide Map to Becoming Who We Are, by Mark Hunziker; now available in both paperback and eBook at Amazon.com. C.G. Jung’s Wisdom for Our Time, by Susan Mehrtens; available in paperback in bookstores and at Amazon.com.