The Jungian Center for the Spiritual Sciences is a new kind of educational organization based around the implications of the philosophy and psychology of the Swiss psychiatrist Carl Gustav Jung.
Based in Waterbury, Vermont the Jungian Center runs a variety of personal development programs designed for a diverse range of interests, personalities and life paths.
This site is the hub, the portal for the Center where you can:
- Find out about the center, what it does, how it works and who is who.
- Access and comment on a large collection of essays; blogs on all things Jungian and more.
- Find out about courses on offer and sign up for them.
- Get news updates about activities and people who are part of the center.
- Download our catalog.
- Jung on Neurosis: Part I Definitions and Causes January 1, 2018
- Will We Experience World War III? Jung’s Answer November 27, 2017
- Jung on Fate, Destiny and Vocation October 30, 2017
- Jung and Others on Narcissism September 29, 2017
- Is All Lost If We Are Going Backwards? Jung on Regression August 30, 2017
***New Books Just Published by Our Faculty*** Depth Typology: C.G. Jung, Isabel Myers, John Beebe and the Guide Map to Becoming Who We Are, by Mark Hunziker; now available in both paperback and eBook at Amazon.com. Get a current state-of-the-art understanding of personality type in this comprehensive study that doesn’t shy away from the […]